"Achieve Your Fitness GOAL, by Learning Exactly What to Do Next"
When I saw the knife coming at me,
The will power I learned in the gym enabled me to protect the attacker, and save my own life. Because...
Will Power Is Earned By Doing Things You Don't Want To Do.
You see, the gym cultivates a certain habit of doing what you know is best for you, even if at the time it doesn't feel good.
So when I knew what had to be done, I just knew I could do it… There was no risk involved.
As the attacker went to throw the punch, I ran up behind him and literally caught his arm, as it was headed towards the victim's face.
I then reversed the direction of his arm, overpowering his strength, and I quickly wrapped my hand around his neck, throwing him to the ground like a piece of paper.
To my surprise,
When we were grappling on the concrete, he had his knife directed straight for my gut.
Not only that, but I felt the vibrating tension in his arm, he was trying to kill me.
If I was any weaker than this man, I wouldn't be hear to tell this story.
If I didn't have the will power to control my fear when I saw the knife, I would have been paralyzed from the shock, and easily killed.
By The Way, My Name is Sean Kaufman, and I want you to know about this because, when I experienced this, I realized how important it is for you to develop the same will power and strength.
Because it can literally be the difference between life and death, or success in your business, academics, or anywhere that you need will power, and physical strength.
I want you to have these traits that saved my life, so in order to help you earn them, I created free articles and tips using my knowledge as a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer that...
- Give you a deep understanding for Nutrition Tips
- Clarity on what supplements are best, and how to take them
- And understand the science behind exercise, so you can build your mind and body with the proper foundation.
And if you become a member, you can use my workouts which are professionally filmed, as you get instruction on…
- Where to feel the burn
- Making sure your form is perfect
- That your resting intervals are on que
- Along with providing the sets, reps, and exercises so you're prepared ahead of time
You will also have exclusive access to my video blog which has Member's only…
- Articles and Videos on supplementation, exercise, and nutrition
- Exclusive Tips
Furthermore, my members also email me specific questions that…
- I answer in depth in my video blogs, I believe it's important for all of my members to have a voice to express themselves, and in turn, the answers to their questions help my other members conquer any obstacles they may be facing.
In the meantime, you can feel free to check out my free fitness workouts, and I do hope that you find something of great benefit to you.